Information You Need for your Stress-Free Motorcycle Tour
What is included in the price?
- First we coordinate motorcycle rental for you, if needed.
- Second, no planning on your part – we create detailed route plan with all meal, rest, gas, attraction, and photo opportunity stops – you just show up and ride.
- You and your passenger get a FREE, quality EPIC CYCLE TOURS t-shirt.
- Next, we take you on best motorcycling roads and destinations Arizona has to offer.
- Along the way you have 2 trained professional tour guides to serve you.
- When you get to your destination, i.e. hotel, attraction, meal stop, it is paid for.
- Finally, a photo CD of the tour is provided for FREE.
- Click here for further details…
How do I register and pay for the tour?
- Register on-line or just call us when ready to book your tour.
- All fees are shown in U.S. Dollars and may be paid via PayPal, by credit card, personal check, cashier’s check or money order.
- 50% of the total tour price is payable with the initial reservation.
- The remaining 50% must be received at least 14 days prior to the tour departure date.
- Late reservations (when accepted) must be paid in full at that time.
Is my deposit refundable?
Why ride in a group?
- Many reasons…most have to do with sharing the experience with others, meeting new people, and enjoying the camaraderie of the group motorcycle riding experience.
I’ve never ridden in a group before, is it safe?
- Group riding provides much greater visibility to other motorists thus increasing safety in many aspects.
- Basic group riding guidelines are demonstrated before tour departure.
- All motorcycle tour participants must have minimum riding experience to participate – no new riders allowed in tours.
How does the rental bike coordination work?
- We coordinate the rental after determining what kind of bike you want.
- If renting only for duration of tour then rental costs are included in your price. The bike rental will be in your name and upon pick up a security deposit will be authorized on your credit card. The deposit is refundable upon the motorcycle’s return without damage.
- If renting for longer than the duration of the scheduled tour then we will still coordinate the rental except you will pay all associated costs directly with the rental bike shop.
What are the requirements for renting a bike:
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Have a valid motorcycle operator’s license (from state of residence).
- Possess the skills, knowledge and ability to operate a heavyweight motorcycle.
- Possess a major credit card.
Is riding gear included or available?
- Helmets are provided through our primary rental shop. Other gear is available for sale.
Some motorcycle tours start early, can I pick up the rental bike the day before the tour?
- Yes, the rental bike can be picked up the afternoon before the tour. Keep in mind there is 300 mile per day average limit on rentals.
What if my rental bike breaks down?
- Our first priority is to get you and the group off the road safely.
- Our primary rental shop provides 24-hour emergency roadside assistance.
- If bike cannot be repaired, efforts will be made to replace it if time permits.
- Rental bike shop will provide a credit.
- We will work with you to provide a future tour of equal value.
Where do we meet and what do I bring?
- Tour specifics including meeting time and location will be sent with your final confirmation as well as weather forecast and recommended gear.