- Bike rental coordination (if required)
- Detailed route planning
- Professional tour guide team
- Nightly accommodations (overnight tours only)
- Breakfast most mornings (overnight tours only) or breakfast/lunch (up to $15 per rider) as described in tour description or pricing pages
- Park and attraction fees as described in tour description or pricing pages
- Each rider receives a custom EPIC CYCLE TOUR t-shirt
- Tour photographs CD
- All taxes
What’s not Included:
- Gas for bike
- Most meals
- Insurance for rental bikes
- Damage liability for rental bikes or hotels
Payment of Fees:
- All fees are shown in U.S. Dollars and may be paid via PayPal, by credit card, personal check, cashier’s check or money order.
- 50% of the total tour price is payable with the initial reservation.
- The remaining 50% must be received at least 14 days prior to the tour departure date.
- Late reservations (when accepted) must be paid in full at that time.
Refunds, Cancellations, and Trip Cancellation Insurance:
- Deposit is non-refundable except in case of tour cancellation by Epic Cycle Tours (see below).
- Because we understand that unforeseen events sometimes occur that may require you to cancel your tour reservations at the last minute, we highly recommend that all tour participants purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance from a reputable agency at the time of booking.
- Epic Cycle Tours reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any tour at any time by providing a full refund to those tour participants who have pre-paid their fees, or rescheduling them on another subsequent tour of their choosing of equal value.
- Minimum group sizes required for most tours.